A Partner is one who spiritually and financially agrees/commits to support the ministry.
|What are the Benefits of being a Partner?
- You partake in fulfilling the Great commission of going into all the world preaching the gospel
- You will receive a letter and a tape from Pastor Corbett each month
- The Greenville Community Christian Church family will pray for you on a regular basis
- You will partake of the blessings and anointing that is upon this ministry.
- Occasional discounts and special recognition during major events
|How do I become a Partner?
Becoming a Partner is easy! Simply make your commitment by telephone, web, or mail. Once we have processed your request, you will be sent a partnership kit thanking you for your commitment to support James D. Corbett Ministries (JDCM) and welcoming you as a partner.
|What do I have to do as a Partner?
- Commit to pray for Pastors James & Sarah Corbett , their family and JDCM.
- Contact us periodically throughout the year via email, letter or phone call
- Actively recruit new JDCM parnters by sharing what JDCM is doing to reach the world
- Support us financially with your monthly pledge
|What do I get in return for becoming a Partner?
- Agreement to pray for you and your family
- The uncompromised Word of God ministered via the Door of Faith (DOF) broadcast
- Sound doctrinal truths that will enable you to live a victorious life
- Special gifts and discount offers for DOF purchases
- An official JDCM partnership kit upon enrollment
|Can anyone become a Partner?
Absolutely, as long as he or she commits to supporting JDCM spiritually and financially on a continuous basis.